Think carefully about securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
With so many mortgage products on the market, choosing the right product for your needs can seem a daunting prospect.
Sorpen Financial Solutions provide a professional but very personal service for our clients.
With our knowledgeable advice, we will be able to advise you as to the most appropriate mortgage product for your requirements.
Here are a few of the considerations we’ll discuss with you:
- Affordability – Are the proposed repayments affordable both now and when mortgage rates change ?
- Credit Score – Are there any financial issues in the past 6 years ?
- Income Multiples – Between 3.5 to 5 times income, depending on the lender and income amount.
- Loan to Value ratio – Improved interest rates with higher deposits or equity.
We can offer confidential advice on all these matters!
Get a step closer to your dream home!
Give us a call today on 07887 500415
We can assist with:
- First time buyers
- Home movers
- Shared ownership
- New builds
- Buy to lets
- Further advances e.g. home improvements
- Equity release – We refer any enquiries to specialist equity release brokers
- Bridging finance – We refer any enquiries to specialist bridging brokers
The broker fee payable is £299 prior to the agreement in principle application.
Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.
Buy to let and commercial mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Commercial finance is available for sound financial propositions, where the clients can provide 2/3 years financial accounts, bank statements, business plan and proof of experience in the industry.
We can assist clients who are looking to purchase freehold or leasehold properties, business purchase, bridging finance and portfolio funding.
We refer any enquiries to a specialist adviser.